Are you looking for affordable short-term health insurance in Texas? If yes, then Fast Health Quotes are here to help you compare different plans with ease and find the perfect short-term health insurance in TX. We'll help you pick the best cheap BlueCross BlueShield short term plan for you and your family.
The top BlueCross BlueShield health insurance plans in TX
BlueCross BlueShield offers the unsurpassed Texas short-term health insurance plans. Members who sign up for these plans are known as subscribers. Subscribers can purchase PPO, POS, or HMO plans, but we highly recommend the PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) plan since its more flexible and affordable than the rest.
PPO provides individual and family temporary health coverage for all ages. It offers different benefit periods and deductibles to give the subscriber the control to tailor premium rates, out-of-pocket expenses, and coverage according to your own needs. PPO plan provides coverage from 30 to 365 days, and it allows you to add or remove family members from the coverage. Additionally, you can transfer the PPO plan from Texas to another city or state without a break in coverage.
Essential things you need to know about BlueCross BlueShield PPO insurance plan
We recommend this coverage due to several excellent features that make it suitable for individuals and families who need an affordable short-term health insurance plan. These features include:
- Office visits
- Diagnostic services
- Children immunizations
- Outpatient and inpatient surgical, medical and hospital services
- Copayment for emergency room visit
You may want to this premier TX short-term health insurance plan if:
- You've got a new job and waiting for benefits to start
- You can afford or don't want to use COBRA insurance
- You've just graduated, still in college or just turned 26 and left your parents' coverage
- You miss an Open Enrollment and don't qualify for a Special Enrollment period
- You're seeking employment
- About to retire but not yet eligible for Medicare
BlueCross BlueShield PPO eligibility
Now you know about PPO and when you probably need but, are you eligible for this ultimate health insurance coverage? You don't have to worry because we're here to let you know if you're qualified for the BlueCross BlueShield PPO plan.
If you fall under any of the following groups then you're eligible to become a PPO member:
- Non-expectant parent
- Texas resident of between 60 days and 65 years of age
- An unmarried dependent child of at least 60 days and under 25 years of age
- S citizen or non-U.S citizen living in the U.S for a minimum of 2 years (You'll need to submit your Alien Registration Receipt Card during application)
Get the prime short-term health insurance plan in TX
Are you looking for one of the best cheap short-term insurance plans in Texas? We're here to give you an ideal quote and enroll you in a top affordable BlueCross BlueShield insurance coverage.
Don't do a lot of trial-and-error finding the best short-term health insurance in Texas. Find affordable individual and family health insurance plans with Fast Health Quotes. Contact us now for more information.Short Term Health Insurance Texas