Many people prefer low deductible health insurance mainly because the process of choosing between low or high deductible plans is always complex. The good news is that Fast Health Quote is right here to help you understand the difference between the two medical coverage options and pick a plan that fits your needs.
Should you choose a low or high deductible for health insurance?
The correct answer to this question is that you should choose the plan that perfectly meets your specific needs and cover your desirable health care services. The best and most straightforward way to decide what to choose between low/high deductible is by understanding their difference and the excellent candidate for a low or high deductible.
The apparent difference between low and high deductibles is the deductible amounts. With that in mind, let's help you understand who should consider low deductible and who should consider high deductible health insurance.
An excellent candidate to consider the ideal low deductible plans
If you're considering getting health insurance coverage, you're probably wondering, "Is it better to have a low deductible?" Generally, these plans make health expenses predictable, making them a perfect fit for many consumers in the long run.
Therefore, a low deductible plan might be suitable for you if:
- You're about to undergo a reparative surgery
- You or your children participate in high-risk sports
- You're pregnant, have small kids or planning to get pregnant
- You've got a chronic condition and need frequent doctor visits
- You take more than one prescription medications or just one expensive medication
Additionally, if you're asking yourself, "how can I avoid paying my health insurance deductible?" Then low deductible plans may be the right choice. But remember, if you fail to pay your deductibles, you risk owing to a tax penalty or losing your health coverage.
The perfect candidate for high deductible plans
High deductible health plans have eminent out-of-pocket, making them more expensive. However, they still save some good cash for the consumers.
You can be a fit candidate to get high deductible insurance plans if:
- You're healthy and rarely get injured or sick
- You've got the means to make particular contributions to health savings account (HSA)
- You're healthful but are looking forward to using HSA as a way to invest or save money
- You can afford to fund the deductible up front or in 30 days of receiving a bill for the same amount if unpredictable medical expense comes up.
Let's help you choose the best-fit health insurance
We understand the ins-and-outs of health insurance coverage. We can help you know what is the average deductible for health insurance as you enjoy the following benefits from our services:
- Save money and time
- Superlative customer service
- Professional guidance
- Answering all your insurance questions
- We'll watch out for you, etc.
Are you looking forward to making the right decision between high or low deductible health insurance? Work with Fast Health Quotes to find affordable individual and family insurance plans that meet your healthcare needs. Please, feel free to reach us for more information about our services.
View Larger Map