Fast Health Quotes is one of the preeminent platforms that help compare health plans from leading insurance providers. If you are thinking about buying short term health insurance Blue Cross, we can help you learn about its benefits, eligibility requirements, processing time, and the pros and cons of the plan.
Who qualifies for short-term health plans?
Anybody can apply for a short term health insurance, provided you qualify for the program. You may not qualify for a short term healthcare plan in the following cases:
- If you are pregnant at the time of application
- If you are a woman weighing over 250 pounds or a man weighing over 300 pounds
- Have been diagnosed with or treated for HIV
Besides, you may not qualify for this type of plan if you own another insurance. Also, if you are eligible for Medicaid, you may not qualify for a short term plan.
Best short-term medical insurance in Arizona
BCBS is the best insurer for short term health plans in Arizona with the lowest premium rates. BCBS has the highest rating in customer support, and the coverage becomes effective within 24 hours of application approval.
BCBS's healthcare plans range from 30-364 days and offer you protection against unexpected medical emergencies and hospitalization. The premium and the benefits differ based on the plan you select, and the maximum benefit is up to $2,000,000.
Five best short-term health insurances
A short term health insurance is an affordable option that offers immediate coverage and a variety of healthcare benefits to policyholders. Here is a list of 5 best short-term insurance plans:
- Aetna - Aetna holds the #1 rank in offering short-term health insurance plans. However, it is not available in all of the states, and the terms of coverage differ between states. Policyholders are eligible for coverage after 24hrs of application approval.
- UHC - It is one of the few short term health insurances to offer flexible and fast coverage. Individuals can choose the deductible amount from a variety of available options.
- Humana - Humana offers short term health insurance at the lowest premiums and is currently available in 8 states. Their application process is easy and simple, and coverage becomes effective from the very next day of the application after approval.
- Cigna - Cigna offers the best short term insurance plans where you can cancel your policy anytime without penalties. It also has a large variety of plans that you can choose from, and premiums are extremely low. Cigna's short term plans offer coverage for preventive care, emergency care, prescription medications, doctor visits, and urgent care.
- The IHC Group - It is available in 23 states and offers an easy online application process. It processes all its applications within 24 hours of submission, and premiums start at prices as low as $51 a month.
Speak with one of us at Fast Health Quotes or visit our website to learn more about short term health insurance blue cross. We can help you buy the best short-term health plan at an ideal price. For more questions like 'Who qualifies for short-term insurance plans,' '', call 844-325-2023 now!Short Term Health Insurance Blue Cross
View Larger Map