Are you considering short term health insurance in Florida and don’t know where to start? Worry no more because Fast Health Quotes is here to help you find the premier Florida short term health insurance as efficiently and affordably as possible.
Is short term health insurance a good idea?
Yes, short term health insurance is worth it for many reasons. However, to some people, this coverage may not be a good idea, mainly because they're not eligible. So, who qualifies for short term health insurance? You're fit for this prime insurance plan if you're:
- A new employee waiting for your employer’s coverage to begin
- One of those who miss the Obamacare open enrollment period
- Waiting until you enroll in Medicare
- Inability to afford insurance on the ACA marketplace
- In need of a quick proof of insurance mainly when you're about to engage in a trip or particular activity
Besides that, there're also numerous benefits of getting a short term health insurance. These include:
- It’s renewable for up to 36 months
- Nationwide access
- No enrollment periods
- Financial protection from the unpredictable
- Premiums are more economical
- Personal control
- Prescription drug coverage
- It's temporary that means you can cancel your policy anytime you want
- Many short term plans take effect in 24 hours
- Easy to find and apply
What are the disadvantages of short term health insurance?
While there’re excellent benefits of short term health insurance, there’re also some drawbacks as well which in most cases include:
- Renewals aren’t guaranteed
- You may need to reapply after plan expiration and wait for approval once again
- Short term insurance doesn’t cover dental, optical, pre-existing conditions nor maternity care
- Some short term insurance plans deny coverage to seniors with over 65 years old
With that in mind, you're probably wondering, "will I be penalized for having short term insurance?” Short term health insurance doesn’t qualify as a credible plan under the Affordable Care Act, so if you enroll in short term coverage, you'll have to pay an uninsured tax penalty. This is because short term enrollees aren't under a qualified health insurance plan, which doesn't exempt them from tax penalties.
Reasons why you need the best short term health insurance in FL
Finding a reliable medical insurance agent in Florida can be overwhelming. Fortunately, you don’t have to worry because we’re the unsurpassed agents nearby and ready to help you.
Wondering what makes us stand out from the rest? Here're several qualities that constitute our profession:
- Affordable services
- Product knowledge
- Exceptional customer service
- Technical know-how, etc.
Get a perfect short term health insurance
If you don't have health insurance or can't afford the expensive plans, don't go uninsured. We're here to help you get the ideal short term insurance plan with a price you can afford.
Are you looking forward to enrolling in the preeminent short term health insurance Florida has to offer? If yes, then find affordable individual and family health insurance plans with Fast Health Quotes today. Please feel free to contact us now; we’re waiting to assist you.Short Term Health Insurance Florida